This cortijo is a fabulous estate surrounded by gardens, swimming pool, stables and extensive grounds which all adds up to a substantial country mansion ideal for equestrian pursuits and holidays especially for horse lov
ers. It has been used, until just a year ago, as a rural hotel and a venue for events, A perfect wedding venue, or yoga retreat.
A marvellous and peaceful place for enjoying the Andalusia rural lifestyle in complete comfort.
This Hacienda is located in the Sierra Morena mountain range, only 25 minutes from Seville, the Andalusia capital. The closest village is Gerena only 5 minutes by car where you can find all the amenities you need such as shops, bars and restaurants.
The estate comprises several distinct and separate buildings with internal and external gardens.
Buildings around the reception courtyard are as follows:
* The reception courtyard of more than 400 m2.
* Two semidetached houses at the main entrance are the gatekeeper's house and the Mirador house. The former has a surface of 75 sqm and is equipped with a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and two bedrooms. The Mirador is an apartment of 60 sq.m. With a living-room, a bedroom, a kitchen, a bathroom and a terrace with stunning views of the gardens, the swimming pool, the countryside and even Seville city in the distance.
* The workshop is a large building for parking vehicles and storing agricultural tools. It is approximately 200 sq.m.
* The stableyard has 10 stable boxes and a courtyard with several arches that surround the whole space. Another stable for 10 horses is located outside along the exterior gardens and the swimming pool area.
Buildings around the interior gardens:
* The coach house has two floors of around 100 sq.m. Each. The main floor has four wonderful horse coaches and the second floor an open living room.
* Salons and the big kitchen: It has two salons used for celebrations and events, one in the main floor and another on the first floor. The main celebration salon is 350 sq.m. And the salon on the first floor is 250 sq.m. Of surface area. All of these are equipped with guest bathrooms. The attached catering kitchen is 30 sq.m.
The main house has two floors. On the ground floor the rooms are surrounding a central arched internal courtyard patio of 50 sq.m. Rooms on this floor are the following: Kitchen of 15 sq.m., totally equipped, the main living room of 60 sq.m, the second living room of 50 sq.m., both of them equipped with fireplaces, the main
bathroom and 4 double bedrooms with their bathrooms. The first floor is accessed by stairs to a corridor leading to 5 double bedrooms each equipped with ensuite bathrooms. There is also an attic of 60 sq.m. On the first floor.
All buildings are built with clad brick facades, painted in white, albero and grey colours in accordance with typical Andalusia style. Roofs are made of Andalusia style tiles and the floors are made of ceramic tiles. The furniture is in typical rustic antique Andalusia country style. Kitchens are well equipped with electrical appliances, fridge, oven, washing machine etc. Cold and hot water is in each bathroom and kitchens from electrical thermo units. Heating is via water pipes, heated by the fireplaces. There is also a large cistern of drinking water of 500 liters.
The land extends to 65,000 sq.m. Through which the driveway winds passing among the 30,000 olive trees and the equestrian training yards before arriving at the imposing gates opening onto the stunning reception courtyard. This is an ideal property fro someone wishing to enjoy country pursuits and everything that Andalusia is famous for: horses, olive oil, stunning landscapes and beautiful weather.
Lot Area: 65,000 sq.m.
Floor Area: 2,500 sq.m.
Сomprar villa / casa Sevilla, Sevilla